HMS Series Heater Overview:
- this heater is practically unbreakable, providing you with an amazing structural safety
- Included Heater Guard provides resistance to very high temperatures providing sfaety for you and all inhabitants
- Out Of Water Sensor provides hobbyists with Audio Alerts
- Over-Heating Audio Alert adds yet another layer of safety
- 3 Digit Display and Control
- Superb temperature control with 1/10th Degree Temperature Calibration
- Temperature Saving Memory protection
- Temperature Steady Low Variance Technology
This state of the art heater uses advanced processor that monitors and controls water temperature in your tank. The heater receives temperature data from its remote sensor in the aquarium. The remote sensor will not corrode or wear out as it does NOT contain bi-metallic contacts that traditional heaters do. This allows HMS heater to have precise control, keeping water temperature stable without any swings common with low-quality heaters.
The controller displays the current temperature, allowing you to easily make adjustments on its front panel, with unreal ability to do so in 1/10th of a degree increments.
The remote sensor also acts as an automatic power cut-off swicth. If the water level drops too low and exposes the temperature sensor to the air, power to the heater tube will be cut off.
Now, if all this is not enough to make this the safest and most innovative heater on the market, consider the fact it is constructed of corrosion-resistant TITANIUM, making it not only undestructible (for aquarium standards), but also safe for Freshwater and Marine aquariums.
Lastly, HMS comes with a protective Heater Guard, preventing your precious fish and other inhabitants from accidentally coming in contact with the heating tube.
|Power||Maximum Aquarium Size||Tube Length|
|100 W||Up to 40 Gallons||7.28"|
|200 W||Up to 80 Gallons||11.22"|
|300 W||Up to 120 Gallons||12.40"|
|500 W||Up to 180 Gallons||15.16"|
Top of the line!!!