Insects are hunted by fish in the wild as they offer a widely available food source. The instinctive feeding habit is the foundation behind Bug Bites, which are formulated with nutrient-rich insect larvae and enriched with multiple quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- This formula incorporates a healthy mix of animal proteins, vegetables and fiber, which is ideal for all types of plecos and ancistrus.
- Contains up to 40%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae (#1 ingredient).
- High in multiple proteins (i.e. Whole Salmon – rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins)
- Fiber-rich to mimic a bottom feeder’s natural diet
- Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible
- Naturally palatable – a taste fish crave
- Sinking granule format (1.4-2.0 MM) – ideal for bottom feeders
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- No artifical fillers, colors or perservatives
- Made in Canada
Ingredients: Black soldier fly larvae, salmon, wheat, green peas, potato, dicalcium phosphate, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, lecithin, choline chloride, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, marigold extract, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Crude protein (%) (min) 32.0, Crude fat (%) (min) 12.0, Crude fiber (%) (max) 6.0, Moisture (%) (max) 10.0, Ash (%) (max) 9.0, Calcium (%) (min) 1.50%, Phosphorus (%) (min) 0.80%, Vitamin A (IU/kg) (min) 2,500, Vitamin D3 (IU/kg) (min) 2,400,Vitamin E (IU/kg) (min) 75.
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Storage Instructions: After opening, store in a cool dry place. See back of pack for best before date.
These pellets are great!! My fish, snails and frogs love them!!
Great if you have bottom feeders. My Cory loves this stuff.