Hikari Sinking Wafers® were developed for fish that spend most of their time in the bottom of your aquarium. Therefore, they are excellent food for corydoras catfish, loaches and other bottom feeders. These wafers meet their specific nutritional requirements and eating habits.
Scientifically Designed For Success
- High levels of marine and vegetable proteins bottom feeders prefer and love
- A uniquely balanced combination of nutritious ingredients supplemented with the vitamins and minerals bottom feeders require to support their immune system
- The extremely flavorful disc and aromatic ingredient blend will attract even the most finicky eater
- Offer extreme digestibility thereby reducing the chances of water clouding
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- This one-of-a-kind "soft disc" has been developed for bottom feeders who have small downward facing mouths and typically gulp their food
- A smaller sized disc offers just the right amount of nutrition for common community tank applications
- Scientifically developed to avoid dissolving so your nocturnal feeders will have a chance to properly graze too
- When used as directed will not cloud your aquarium water
Fish love them but I think they’re a little chewy.
Fish loved them. Will by larger size nex time