Plant Spectrum LED is designed for hobbyists who want to maintain a thriving live plant aquarium. Featuring free FluvalSmart App technology, the light offers a variety of customizable options controlled via Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- Programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, mid day, sunset and night)
- 6 unique band waves for full spectrum results
- Independent color control
- Optional pre-set habitat light configurations (Lake Malawi, Tropical, Planted)
- The new generation of H.T.E (High Thermal Efficiency) LEDs function at a higher operating temperature, providing improved long-term light output and spectral performance
- Fully encased aluminum shell provides effective heat transfer and improved protection from water intrusion and humidity
- 50% lighter, smoother frame than previous generation
- Industry leading IP67 waterproof rating – light can be mounted directly above water surface for greater light penetration
- Larger Touch-Switch surface and design offers stable control without any fuss
- Wider coverage – each individual LED casts 120° of illumination for wider, uniform lighting without dead spots
Fluval Plant Spectrum LED is guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for 3 years.
See Fluval 3.0 in action (video below).
Just operated as a manual switch so far, will soon try the app. thanks for such quick service
It is a wonderful light, very bright, has a variety of options. . it shipped quickly after they got it back in stock, but packaging was intact, all of the items were new.
just what I needed to make my planted aquarium shine. Fast shipping will use again.
The plants are taking off like crazy and the color options are awesome.
The light is amazing! Has all the features I was looking for, set all the times/brightness/colors and done! App is pretty easy to use with a little practice but worked first try and the light is instantly responsive to changes in the app. Very impressed! Well worth it! Would definitely recommend! Going to get a Fluval Marine 3.0 when the time comes!
This project is awesome, if I could stop playing with it long enough I actually might get some use out of it for my plants. It definitely has changed the look of my tank and the color of my fish are Stand Out way more than ever had before.
It looks great and the app functionality is great. I've noticed it does get pretty hot, though...