Plant Spectrum LED is designed for hobbyists who want to maintain a thriving live plant aquarium. Featuring free FluvalSmart App technology, the light offers a variety of customizable options controlled via Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- Programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, mid day, sunset and night)
- 6 unique band waves for full spectrum results
- Independent color control
- Optional pre-set habitat light configurations (Lake Malawi, Tropical, Planted)
- The new generation of H.T.E (High Thermal Efficiency) LEDs function at a higher operating temperature, providing improved long-term light output and spectral performance
- Fully encased aluminum shell provides effective heat transfer and improved protection from water intrusion and humidity
- 50% lighter, smoother frame than previous generation
- Industry leading IP67 waterproof rating – light can be mounted directly above water surface for greater light penetration
- Larger Touch-Switch surface and design offers stable control without any fuss
- Wider coverage – each individual LED casts 120° of illumination for wider, uniform lighting without dead spots
Fluval Plant Spectrum LED is guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for 3 years.
See Fluval 3.0 in action (video below).
Nice light only wish it had brackets to lift it up a few inches for better coverage
This is my second Fluval 3.0 plant light. I have a 32 watt and a 59 watt. Both have produced excellent plant growth in my aquariums. Being able to control both lights with my phone makes things so easy. I feel you defiantly get what you pay for in the Fluval 3.0 plant light.
Pros: Waterproof Nice light quality Plants seem happy great warranty Cons: The spread of the light is more narrow than I thought it would be leading to some darker spots in my tank The app and bluetooth connectivity would be a nice feature but the app is not particularly user friendly All in all, a very nice light for the price and I'm happy with it though I do wish they would improve the app.
This light is no joke. Hands down worth every penny I spent. Although it could sit a slight bit higher above the water to prevent bubbles popping on it from air stones. But other than that this light is amazing. It super versatile and has tons of adjustable settings. If you YouTube Pro settings you can even find videos for programming your own light cycles for which best fits your tank. All in all I highly encourage anyone that is considering getting this like to just do it. 10/10
I have to say this light is impressive. I've only had it a short time. So far it's been great. Especially with the Bluetooth app to control it. I have the 48 -60" model. Shipping was fast! I'll be back for more.
Just operated as a manual switch so far, will soon try the app. thanks for such quick service
It is a wonderful light, very bright, has a variety of options. . it shipped quickly after they got it back in stock, but packaging was intact, all of the items were new.
just what I needed to make my planted aquarium shine. Fast shipping will use again.
The plants are taking off like crazy and the color options are awesome.
The light is amazing! Has all the features I was looking for, set all the times/brightness/colors and done! App is pretty easy to use with a little practice but worked first try and the light is instantly responsive to changes in the app. Very impressed! Well worth it! Would definitely recommend! Going to get a Fluval Marine 3.0 when the time comes!
This project is awesome, if I could stop playing with it long enough I actually might get some use out of it for my plants. It definitely has changed the look of my tank and the color of my fish are Stand Out way more than ever had before.
It looks great and the app functionality is great. I've noticed it does get pretty hot, though...