This complete aquascaping set consists of 5 stainless steel specialty tools with black powder coating:
- designed for trimming of new plants before they are planted in your aquarium (trimming down roots that are too long and/or cutting leaves that are dead/unhealthy as well as pruning of plants/leaves growing midwater and near the water surface.
- designed for pruning of carpeting plants and plants/leaves growing close to the ground, at a low angle, meaning your hand/palm holding the scissors can get relatively close to the bottom of the aquarium if needed.
- designed for planting thinner and less bushy plants, as well as doing regular maintenance work, like picking up debris and planting root tablets deep into the substarte.
- designed for planting thicker and more bushy plants, as well as doing regular maintenance work, like picking up debris.
- designed to help smooth out unplanted surface areas in your aquarium. It can also become very useful when planting Anubias where only a thin layer of sand over its roots is needed, while keeping the rhizome exposed.