This complete aquascaping set consists of 6 stainless steel specialty tools:
- designed for trimming of new plants before they are planted in your aquarium (trimming down roots that are too long and/or cutting leaves that are dead/unhealthy as well as pruning of plants/leaves growing midwater and near the water surface.
- designed for pruning of carpeting plants and plants/leaves growing close to the ground, at a low angle, meaning your hand/palm holding the scissors can get relatively close to the bottom of the aquarium if needed.
- designed for planting thinner and less bushy plants, as well as doing regular maintenance work, like picking up debris and planting root tablets deep into the substarte.
- designed for planting thicker and more bushy plants, as well as doing regular maintenance work, like picking up debris.
- designed to help smooth out unplanted surface areas in your aquarium. It can also become very useful when planting Anubias where only a thin layer of sand over its roots is needed, while keeping the rhizome exposed.
- designed to simply and effectively clean algae from your aquarium (standard razor blade not included).
Aquascaping tool set.
Since purchasing the Fluval plant light my plants are thriving the tool set that i purchased helps me to trim the plants and helps one to arrange certain items without actually putting the whole arm inside the aquarium. The tools makes my job easier to maintain my 75 gallon tank. It also has the algae scrapper where i can use a razor blade to use . This aquascaping tool set has various tools that is an asset . The case helps one to keep the tools from getting lost.