Wormer X provides effective treatment for aquarium fish infected with parasitic roound worms (nematodes), capillaria, pentastomes, discus maggot, camallanus, and acanthocephalan. It can be used in aquarium water or added and mixed with fish food.
Worms can live in the digestive or muscle tissue of the fish. In most cases, worms will not be visible and infection can only be confirmed by microscopic examination of fish excretion. Fish has no apetite, appears lethargic, displays dark or dull color and is "wasting" away. Not for human consumption. For use with ornamental fish only.
- Treatment for parasitic worm infestation in aquarium fish
- For freshwater and marine aquariums
- Aquarium plants, snails, shrimp, and bio-filter safe
- 20g pouch treats up to 1,300 gallons
- Single-dose course of treatment lasts 48 hrs; repeat after 14 days as necessary
Wormer X Fish Medicine
Very professional and fast shipping! Great product!